Wednesday, January 7, 2009

16 Random facts

1. I know spanish, I just choose not to type it.
2.I can't go to bed until really late at night. I rarely go to bed before 11.
3. I have 3 dogs and 1 cat. They are spoiled.
4. I gag each time I eat broccoli.
5. I have 40 pairs plus pairs of shoes.
6. I had braces for 3 years.
7. My first concert was 311. It was free and I spent the whole day in the sun. I had a horrible sunburn
8.I get terribly sick in the winter. I live in the Midwest, my wardrobe suffers a lot in the winter because I mainly wear jeans and lots of tee-shirts.
9. I'm a crier. I always vent my emotions by crying.
10. I love sushi, it's the only food I can eat every day for every meal.
11. I live at home with my parents. We've been in the same house since before I was born.
12.I miss high school but not the drama or even the students. I just miss my teachers, a lot of them were awesome but others not so much. Actually I hated one but she wasn't a teacher just a tutor.
13.Ohh!! Good story, My first kiss happen at my homecoming dance when I was 16. I grabbed him, pushed him against the gym wall and kissed him. We never dated but we hung out a lot.
14. I don't know what it's like to be love. I mean head over heels love, not platonic love.
15. I'm a crappy speller. I slaughter essays, with missing words or wrongs words in general.
16. This took my like 20 minutes. But I couldn't sleep, like I said about fact number 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.