Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ewww


Outfit details: Sweater: Guess, Jeans: Younkers, Purple Tank: Maurices ( So nice, just like AA but cheaper)


Shoes: Dillards ( Very Volatile is the brand)

I can't shop anymore. I hate Nebraska. I've been to just about every single store, looking for a dress for my brother's wedding. I already have one. I went with my mom. I no longer have a need to go shopping for a couple of weeks.

I found this sweater at Younkers. I like it and it's something that looks really cool.But most of my outfits have been really boring. I just need to wait a couple weeks and hopefully, I can find some really awesome clothes for spring.

Also, my dress for the wedding is awesome!!! I'm excited to wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.