Monday, May 4, 2009

So cute!!!



My snack of the day, mini jawbreakers. :D






I had my first final, Spanish. I forgot a couple things but I think I did well. I have three more this week. :(

I want to go shopping or to the beach when it's all done but sadly I'm obligated to attend a wedding this weekend.
It's near the river and it should be really nice.

My weekend suck, not really, but I went two days doing yard work and gardening.
We are not done.
I hate my mother's projects.
But she bought me sushi.

Have good week!!!

PS. I love all your comments. Thanks a bunch.

1 comment:

  1. oehhhh they look tasty :) love your pink outfit:):) I wish I had a garden haha.. My mother would spent whole seasons digging and whatever but then in spring and summer we would have such a beautiful garden :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.