Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Found My Dream Home


I'm in disbelief. This house is real and it's in Taiwan.





Really it's too cute for words.
I have a tea party with lots of cupcakes and sparkles in this place.
They also have a french theme Hello Kitty cottage, that's not as pink. (sorry, that's how I can only describe this)

Also, sorry about my random posting. I've been just hanging around the house and enjoying the summer. I start a class on Monday. Should be easy since it's Speech and I'm a very good speaker. But anyways, I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I should be at the pool tomorrow. :)

10 comments:

  1. this house is amazing...and too cute for words

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i can't believe too...
    veryyy cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygod that's amazing! Hello Kitty... so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG WOW! yeah I am a total hello kitty fan. this is over the top..but WOW.

    x
    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG if I even show that to my little girl she would scream to move in.. wow!! what a find..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...this is too reminiscent of a Hansel and Gretel evil witch kind of gingerbread house where children are lured by their failure to resist the call of Hello Kitty... hahaha!

    And my verification word is Ooflu, which is making me giggle like a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  7. its adorable .. i wondeer what kind o f person lives there ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, this is amazing. hellow kitty all the way:)

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  9. that hello kitty house is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.