Saturday, December 17, 2011

Guess Who????

I passed survived my exams! Now it's time to kill time on Netflix and  hang out drinking with my friends. I plan on being a total bum for the next three weeks. Who am I kidding, I'm a workaholic. I guess that's the part of being a Virgo. I love being occupied. I have small list of things I'd like to accomplish.
1. Buy a NYE outfit. I need a dress and some sexy heels.
2. Go ice skating. I haven't tried in years but it sounds like so much fun.
3. Bake cookies with my sister.
4. Buy a gift for my parents.
5. Find a boy to kiss at midnight. Such an ideal way to begin 2012!



Look, I'm wearing cute clothes; the sweater and necklace, I picked up from Forever 21. The ring I bought at a flea market in Spain. I had a few grad parties this weekend. I felt so proud to see my friends walk across the stage. I can't wait for my own ceremony next year! Also, how serious or unamused  do I come off in this picture? I swear I do actually smile.

Bisous for all the comments and support. ♥


4 comments:

  1. Netflix is like crack to me, especially since they opened up the watch instantly store!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I plan on being a total bum for the next three weeks." hahahaha, funny!

    I love your sweater, looks so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't ice skate, hahaha you're lucky you can! your number one is probably my all year wish list, hahahaah i always want a new dress and some heels!


    MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY featuring UNESTABLISH

    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute sweater :) Ice skating is on my list as well, it's been so long since I've gone!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.