Monday, January 16, 2012

Let Me See That

Although I claim to be a diehard girlie girl. I have one issue, I really never wear or buy jewelry. I've worn the same pieces for awhile so it's very unlike me to buy trendy, costume jewelry. I guess I'm starting to see the appeal in layering lots of jewelry. Also I really enjoy the all the inspiration online. I feel like making a couple adorable DIY friendship bracelets. I would love to start building a better collection. I love seeing those pictures with girls, some fancy guys, showing off their rings and bracelets.
Any accessories or jewelry you're particularly liking right now?


winter break

Earrings

12 comments:

  1. these are adorable! if you like jewelry you should look into becoming a merchandiser for chloe + isabel! check it out here: http://www.chloeandisabel.com/become-a-merchandiser/the-opportunity/

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing earrings, love them!
    Have a nice day, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bracelet, its awesome with the amount of chains and pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm definitely a costume jewellery kinda girl.
    Never mind the blue fingers, it's worth it ;)

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also been wanting to make a whole bunch of friendship bracelets - I'm thinking about referring to my old how-to books from 6th grade, ha :)

    -Marie
    So What If I Like Pretty Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Earnings are awesome.


    :)

    Have a good day.

    Following you .

    Follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful earrings - I'm loving chunky necklaces right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved rings but since i lose them all the time, i have no choice but to go to statement necklaces now

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.