Monday, April 2, 2012

First Day Of Summer?

Can we discuss how amazing this spring has been? Partially, due to how well I'm doing in school. Also so many wonderful opportunities to be outside and feel inspired by the people around me. I've been exploring and trying out new things. My current favorite for this week are macarons from the cutest bakery in Omaha and mixing pastels and jewelry.

I feel so refresh and ready to write and blog. I just realized how I never take out my normal camera. I'm always using the iPod touch. It's one of the best tech items I've ever bought. If an upgrade of either the touch or phone comes out this year, I would consider buying one. Also, I plan on buying a Macbook or DSLR in the fall. If you are a tech geek or even just tech savvy please tell which new electronic you're dying to own!


ps. Enjoy the rest of the this beautiful start of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.