Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer In Your Eyes

Taking my time to post a small summary of my week.  I can't believe the month is half over. My time has been to devoted to reading. Inspiration is coming from being outside of my room. I talked about making a bucket list for this summer and even the rest of the year. 

Just thinking of ideas, is a distractions from my own realities and some sad events that have occurred. I don't enjoy expressing any negativity, because I would  like to become more of an optimist. Listening to some music and reading, it is honestly the best therapy. Also I've been drinking more tea. Enjoying life, right now, dears! 

ps. Enjoy the pics. Follow Me @razzledazzleme

 







2 comments:

  1. Liking the Spain shirt !! Spain went through as was expected last night!

    I hope the positive stuff heavily outweigh the negative.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.