Friday, September 14, 2012

One Day

Sigh, I'm such a fan girl right now. All my favorite TV shows are coming back for new seasons. It's turning into fall and all I want to buy are long oversize sweaters to wear with everything. Also I just keep on stalking style.com for London Fashion Week. It's my own personal escape. I love London designers and their aesthetics. I wish I could be standing in a little corner gasping at all the models walking and trying not to freak out over some random blogger or celebrity that I spotted sitting down next to a editor.

Now back to my reality. I don't deny that I drink lots of Starbucks or coffee in general.  I have to include lots of pictures from inst.gram of my favorite treats and amusements.  I adore these small square photos. Even if they are not the most glamorous, these are real.







Love you all so much for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am so so excited for fall TV to come back as well :) What are some of your favorite shows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos -- can't wait for the Fall TV season!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.