Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Hump Day




I never really say that but it made a good title.

So far this week has been short and sweet. (another pun)

I got a Biology lab to do and quiz. Also Spanish is a pain because I need to go to a computer lab in order to get my listening done.

Today I felt awesome. I don't know why, I guess it because of all the hype going around about Obama and the new Hello Kitty and Mac Cosmetics line. I'm so going to go broke after February 12.

Today's outfit: Was my favorite plaid top and well my it's my only one too.Also cardigan remix, a black shirt, jeans- Rue 21, shoes- Madden Girls, and Socks- Pacsun (which I later took off)

EDIT:
My favorite song by the Killers: Smile Like You Mean It is being played!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.