Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Update!!

So, I got a ticket from one of my friends to go see Cursive. It was only five bucks and I was quite lucky because it was sold out and tickets were being sold for 50 online.
I go to the Slowdown and I saw my friend with the ticket. We went to Urban Outfitters and AA. I got the cutest arm warmers and socks from UO.

They are right next door and the only ones in Omaha.

My friend, Andrew had introduce me to his "friends", he just met them. They were from SoCal and really freaking awesome.

Cursive was amazing, but the opening acts sucked.My group spent a lot of time smoking. Yuck!
But outside it was snowing and it was gorgeous.

After the awesomeness of Cursive, I we hung out. The other girl in the group, she bought two 6-packs of Pabst Blue Ribbon.

The guys from Cali, invited us to their hotel. It was so hilarious. We went to the room and sat around listening to Morning Wood, the Good Life, etc. They got a non-smoking room and they had the urge to smoke. And the open the windows, took out the screens and proceeded to smoke outside the window. It was so funny because they were sticking out their heads, to make sure none of the cigarette smell would stick in the room.

Then they wanted to show us their sexy dance. I nearly died of laughter. My friend, Andrew was so embarrassed and felt so awkward dancing with them. They were showing us their abs.

I had to go home, because my mom would of killed me if I stayed at a hotel with a group of kids I barely knew.

I love Saturday nights and early Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.