Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feeling It

Sorry for last night, again.
I was up late coughing and sneezing. I'm not sure what I have. I get sick a lot.
I just don't want to be sick on my birthday.
School has been amazing, and surprisingly, I've been making more and more friends.
Not sure how I'll do with Spanish, I don't feel like I'm learning anything. But it's just been a week.

I'm just waiting for fall. I hate that in between weather, I never know what to wear. It's cool when I'm getting ready in the morning and by the afternoon, I'm carrying a few light jackets around.
I need to make a list of items, I need for the fall. What do you need/ want for fall? Any suggestions?


I'll probably head off to polyvore to browse and post something later.

Too much....


6 comments:

  1. I use to get sick a lot before I think its a phase.. Feel better darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all your choices on the polyvore board .
    hope you feel better dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have the saame problem with the in between weather. sometimes its freezing early in the morning, then it gets hot in the afternoon. so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great polyvore collage! loving those heart shaped glasses!

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.