Friday, March 26, 2010

As The World Falls Down

Another Friday, that I choose to stay home, instead of trying to go out.
I currently watching the super sexy, David Bowie in Labyrinth.
Sorry, for that I couldn't resist.

Here's my outfit for the day.

I really happy that I'm taking more photos, even though I think they look like shit.



I'm wearing a dress I got from Von Maur, a few random bracelets (I'm trying to become more comfortable wit jewelry by stacking them), boots from Dillards, and the jacket is Marc by Marc Jacobs.
I love this jacket, it's perfect for those nice, cool spring days. It's a little big on me but I plan on getting in tailored soon.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Thanks for all the comments and I was wondering if anyone wants to exchnage links, I will more than willing to do so.


6 comments:

  1. Pretty dress, you look beautiful :)

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute. I love the dress with the blazer, a spring must have and bare legs wow ;D

    hope you had a cool weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and blazer! Also, Labyrinth is possibly the best movie ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jacket. I wore an MbyMJ jacket today too! :)

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is quite pretty, I like the print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks gorgeous. labyrinth is the best.

    x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.