Thursday, July 8, 2010

Look Shiny Stuff

I'm obsessed with anything shiny, not that should a surprise to anyone. I wear sequins and glittery eye makeup all the time.

Obviously, I love the Fourth of July. 

Me staring at the sky

Look at my face. I'm enamored by the sound.

Moving on the to cool shit, I mean the fireworks.

Unless you have a super amazing(expensive) camera, it's damn near impossible to capture fireworks.

Here's my first attempt. I did not fix any of these photos, this how they came straight out of the camera.

Shiny Cloud


Look at that it's just a big shiny cloud, but I love the sparks on the bottom.


Blurry


 The best shot I got. Well, it make me feel happy.


Big Boom




Lastly, I snap this photo of my brother. I left this unedited, but it's one of my favorites.




White Out




I honestly didn't plan to have a firework show in my front yard. But it made the night rather special.


Thanks for the comments.

5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, girl! I love this kind of party, with fireworks and stuff... :P

    xx,
    Marina J.G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first photo is my favourite! It's so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for fireworks and sparklers:) hope ur july4th was amazing.

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first pic is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.