Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fancy a Cup of Tea?

I recently bought Alice and Wonderland on DVD. It's not that great but I really love anything Alice theme due to a silly obsession with the books by Lewis Carroll.  

But lately I've dying to have a tea party. I'm have no idea when this party will occur but for now I'm just going to post a bunch of inspiration pictures.

 Naturally, I would have to serve cupcakes and fruit tarts. 



A few ideas, on what my guests and I could wear. 
Tea Party

.
I made a few polyvore sets, filled with pastels and sweet details
.tea party set



Lastly most of these pictures are from weheartit or tumblr. Sorry, most of them don't have links. 


Anyways, what kind of desserts or tea would serve?
Tell me about your ideal tea party outfit?


Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I love the 2nd tea set photo.. Nice collages aswell

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh la la, tea party sounds like a lot of fun! I never attended one, but if you do ended up having one take plenty of pic ;) btw nice blog u got goin

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.