Thursday, March 24, 2011

Let It Burn

I´m currently dying to show you all, the pictures a friend of my mine took this weekend. A huge group of students from my university went on a small bus trip to Valencia for Las Fallas.

Las Fallas is a week long celebreation where they build paper-mache floats and on the last night set them on fire! It´s so fucking loud because the whole city is out on the streets; playing music, drinking, eating and setting off fireworks. 

It was kind of chaotic. Most of my friends were completely wasted. I was one of the few exceptions because I wanted to see the city and fires instead of getting drunk in a club. My group also had a huge party in a public park, that involve all of the above.

But instead all I have is a broken computer and my friend with the awesome camera hasn´t given me the photos. So sad!

I´m going to try to post more about the festival this weekend, if I can get my computer working!

Besos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounded like fun! Can't wait to see the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been here in forever!!! las fallas sounds amazing. pictures, please!! jajaja besos

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.