Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I Saw A Crazy Blonde

So in Nebraska, the people are constantly gossiping about some music chick. I guess she's pretty well know for wearing crazy avant garde outfits and painfully high heel shoes. She's made appearances on tons of international programs, won loads of awards, etc. I'm sort of trying to figure out how to explain my emotions about seeing Lady Gaga.


gaga

gaga

gaga 

gaga

Let me state, that I'm not one of those crazy fanatics that worship her. I'm truly just a humble music/ fashion admirer. I came to support my younger sister and her friends. I took some  photos with them around her.

Also it was super awkward for me. I didn't have a sign, I wasn't screaming or crying. I kept my composure but I did tell her hello when Gaga passed by me. She gave me such a gracious smile, then was raided by a bunch of anxious teens begging her to sign magazine clips or CD covers.

 The only question I wanted to ask her if she could lend me her first dress? In case you are curious, she wore a lace short white cocktail dress inside, then changed into the golden beige full length dress. Simply fabulous, maybe a little too fashion forward because not a single person knew what she was wearing.

Overall, I was so flattered. I hope to see her perform in the future. 

13 comments:

  1. Haha, that's awesome that you go to see her. I have to say, I actually like both her looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh!!!!!!! thats amaaaaaaazing!!! love this post!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I am so happy to have discovered yours now! It is fantastic!

    I am following you now!!! :)


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete
  3. must have been quite an experience being that near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG. LUCKY YOU! I WOULD DIE TO MEET HER <333

    www.loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you were so close to her! (i sound like a weirdo!)


    Rianna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. MY. F-ING GOD. THIS IS THE STUFF DREAMS ARE MADE OF! I DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Gaga! So cool that you got to see her!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! way to keep your cool, I so would have done the same, despite the accumulating hundreds of people I'm sure that started to swarm her! definitely aweinspiring, that woman ;)

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Gaga's music, but I'm not a fan of her outfits...hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so jelly belly of you right now, how did you not jump her!?

    armileg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW I'd definetly enter in shock if I where there! Very very lucky. Wow, you should have taken a picture at least!I ADORE HERRRRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  12. THAT IS SUPER COOL!!!! Jealous!!!
    x

    Laura @ beautynotbull.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.