Thursday, July 28, 2011

So it goes

Oh hey, it's me again! I've been so excited after my last post. Also I really want to thanks all the new followers and my old reader for their amazing comments.

I feel like posting this outfit from when I saw Gaga. It was so last minute that I threw on my hat and shoes. My younger sister snap a few photos while we were waiting. Oh, I forgot to mention it was so freaking hot. But still worth those few priceless moments.

gaga

gaga

Details:
Top- CK Jeans
Hat- H&M
Bag- Forever 21
Bracelet- gifted


Hooray, the weekend is almost here! I'm so excited because my parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.  Wishing that all you lovely ladies or gents have a fantastic weekend.

12 comments:

  1. Cute cute hat and bag! I have one just like it! (The quilted bag.)

    I hope you had so much fun at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the second shot. great detail and clarity there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun that you went to a Gaga concert! and love your bracelets in here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love that hat! it looks fantastic on you! =)

    armileg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bag is really pretty and cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great with that hat!
    Have a nice weekend, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha yes I know, but I always thought flats were so girly for my style! haha

    Have a lovely Sunday <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the hat! can't imagine even getting dressed to go outside in the heat. LOL I just stay home and plug in the fan :P

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.