Monday, August 22, 2011

Excuse Me Miss

There are just someday, I find myself in a pretty dress and manage to get a decent photo. I'm such a little perfectionist that I never post a picture unless I feel like it's something special. That's exactly how I feel about this dress. I just never thought I would of found it inside of JCPenny's.

I was so obsessed with MANGO while I was living in Spain. I bought quite a few lovely tops and accessories abroad. I was so upset that I would need to pay online shipping here in the US.  Imagine my face when I found out this past weekend that MNG by MANGO, could be found in the local mall.  The dress is by far one the most appealing items I saw in the store.  I ran all over the mall looking for blue shoes after buying the dress. Sometimes I get ideas that matching is not a fashion faux-pas. I'm so sad that classes began this Monday. I'm just ready to get this year done and graduate! 



Floral dress and new shoes

Floral dress and new shoes



dress- MNG by MANGO
shoes- Soft shoes

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress!
    And I really like the shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total perfectionist, too, so I know what you are talking about. Why post pictures unless you are super happy with them??
    You look phenomenal. I love this dress! :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fit's you really well, I actually forget to browse online at Mango, I should do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that Mango dress is really pretty! we dont' have a Mnago store here in my city but def a store I like to visit when I go to Toronto or Montreal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love those shoes! So unexpected but at the same time perfect with that floral dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dress, it's feminine & lady like and I love it with the blue shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely the print of that dress :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ENjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. omagawd! that dress looks FAB!!! lOVE the patterns and it looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.