Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just a Little Bit More

Le sigh... this weekend a friend invited me to go out but I had to decline the invite. It's a little bit of struggle with social life right now.  If I go out I most likely will rejected because I'm not 21!

Anyways, below are a few outfits I wish I could be wearing right now. I really excited to wear lots of dresses the following week. My university courses begin, but I know it's going to be so boring. Nothing makes me feel more confident right now than a good pair of heels and sexy cat eye makeup.
AE Style Contest

AE Style Contest by razzledazzleme featuring fringe boots

party time

party time by razzledazzleme featuring a black satchel


I'm so tired and summer is almost up. I need finish some school shopping than start on a few readings for next week.  Best wishes to all my new readers and to those who keep on leaving me the kindest comments! Love you girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.