Monday, January 30, 2012

bye bye winter?

I woke up and thought I might be dreaming because the weather predicted was almost a joke. But today was one of the most pleasant and sunny days ever! It felt so good to walk around without clutching my coat and shivering.

 Also next month, I'm doing a 29 days theme challenge post on insta.gram for February. I love any challenge. I few pics over the past month. January has passed by so quick. Although this month and already been eventful. So ready to what happens the rest of the 2012.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely week!


12 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I don't have a flash enough phone for instagram! Great shots xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post and photos! check out my blog and if you like it we can follow each other xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather was so hot here last week, but now it's very cold again :(
    Great pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with nutella to go, great post! Your blog is lovely, if you want to take a look at mine it’s at http://grassettagillie.blogspot.com, if you’d like we should follow each other! :)

    xo Gillie

    ReplyDelete
  5. January did seem to fly by...hope you have fun with your challenge!

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you obsessed with Nutella, too? That is all that Mr. A has been eating lately.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. great blog! i really like your pictures <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.