Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I Love

Girls and guys, just when I think it's finally spring, a little taste of winter came. I serious thought an early spring was coming. The days are so dull, and I just come and go from class to work. My class schedule is so hectic. I have so many exams this month. I just take some time each day to relax. Whether it's painting my nails or wandering over to the store, I find little details always make me happy. It's there any thing you do to relax or just brings a smile to your face?



ps. You can follow me on insta.gram or tumblr.

13 comments:

  1. Your hair looks awesome in that one picture!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog! :) maybe follow each other? feel invited to visit my blog :)

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute necklace and lovely Jason Wu scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I can't wait for spring. I usually treat myself to a movie and some good food.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nail polish - definitely brightens up my winter days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun manicures always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glitter nails look lovely and I adore your hair <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great random pictures!
    You look so cute, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty nails!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.