Monday, June 4, 2012

Take Me Back

Can somebody just make all my dreams come true and invite to a spend a few more days in here! Any that has spent a few days away from the chaos of city life. A time to disconnect from the world and relax.

I still smile thinking about watching the sunset or seeing an innocent, young kid catch a few fish for food.
The pictures below might become another desktop but I'm not ready to let go. Take me back again. I have another desire to lay out and drink some coconut.

So dearest readers, where would you love to travel right now? Hope you all had a truly wonderful weekend!

panama 2012

panama 2012

panama 2012

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, this place is gorgeous! What a nice trip.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is truly paradise, how exciting you got to go here and no wonder you want to stay. Enjoy it and it's good you're blogging about it too, memories :)

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an amazing place, it looks like Paradise!If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a pair of sparkling earrings from Velanch

    ReplyDelete
  4. amaizing photos dear!!love it!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tropics in Panama looks really exotic and adventurous.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.