Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beauty in The Country

As much, as I proclaim my love for the city, deep down I will always be a true country girl. Georgia is by far one of the prettiest rural areas I've ever visited. It also helps that the people and the places have a genuine character. No shopping, instead I ate at some fantastic cheap restaurants with my friends around the Atlanta area. I went down for a small convention. I had a great time driving around the different small towns. I begged to see big plantation but there were not nearby my hotel.

I had the best time away. I'm starting to get a feel for different cities and lifestyles right now. Perhaps I move will be best for me. I guess the more cities I go to the more I realize how I feel about Omaha. If you have made big move to another state or city, how did you finally realize it was time?

Outfit details:
Dress: Dillards, Shoes: Target, Bag: Marshals, Jewelry: Borrow from my mom, mostly vintage

july 2012 054edit

july 2012 014

july 2012 039 edit

july 2012 023

PS. I had one of the best margaritas ever down in small Conyers, GA. Also that necklace was passed on to me from one my great-aunts. Sigh, until next time dears!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely dress. I really like the scenery, too!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.