Thursday, July 26, 2012

Current Beauty Favorites: July

Even though it's been super hot, I still have found a few beauty items that I just adore. I'm not a typical make up blogger but never let that stop me.

I'm a typical lipstick girl. I have a small obsession with finding the perfect pink shade and nude nail polish. Below I post a few product I recently bought and loved after using.  Never forget to check out the latest trends after fashion week.  The last picture is a general idea of my make up collection. I most mixed lots of high end and drug store brands.  
What are your current beauty items in your cabinet? Do you have any thing you keep on buying?


nail polish

Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Naked Ambition and Nude Now.

eye shadow

Lancome Color Design in Miss Sweetheart D and Infinitely Indigo

cuteness..

MAC Cosmestics Lipglass in Nymphette and L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Iced Latte.

6 comments:

  1. I love nude nail polish shades and those look like there going to be so cute on!

    jadepurplebrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking the subtle shades of nude nail polish! my fave thing at the moment are the OPI spotted nail polish they have this gorgeous marble 3d effect. A friend of mine let me borrow it but not been able to get my hands on yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try some of those nude colors by Sally Hansen...she really does have long lasting polish. Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely coloured nail varnish.

    Reading this makes me feel so lazy..
    I always end up going to the salon to get my nails done as I always end up ruining them.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. greats things dear!love the nails!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love sally hansen nailpolishes :)

    xx
    jess
    iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.