Thursday, August 30, 2012

CHOPIT

You know that feeling you get after buying a fabulous pair of shoes or after a fresh cut at the hair salon? Well, I guess I should be feeling incredible right now. Just got an super sexy blow out. I will post the details later.

I happened to walked into a TJ Maxx for just a few things and left with more than I'd expected. I just wanted a new dress, which I found. Also I left with a few workout clothes, 6 tops, and one pair of shoes. #ShoppingAddictProblems.

stuff I love
New Balance Running coat, TJ Maxx

stuff I love

Shoes..
Jelly Pop heels from TJ Maxx

Just a few my things. I'm too busy to take picture of everything I found. I'm so excited to wear this bright pink coat but I need some rain! Also so in love with these cut out booties I kind just wanted something fun for fall. I justified my purchase because these heels are perfect for dancing. Maybe I'll just have to attend a party this weekend. Thank goodness it's almost here and it's a three day weekend! Cheers!

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.