Sunday, August 19, 2012

Until It's Over

Hello dears, just had one super fun filled weekend. After weeks of waiting, The Faint, one of my favorite bands from Omaha, played one of their first shows in over two years. I can't begin to explain how much anticipation I had before the show.

I forgot to bring a camera, so just use my iPod touch to take a few pictures. I stood right in the front row, it was kind of daunting task. Some girl, who was underage and drunk, try to crushed me but some guys told her to back off. General concert rule : Always make friends with guys that are twice my size so, they can protect me.

Still, I'm really nervous for classes. I guess I should expect my last semester to be a tough one. Anyways wish me luck!

Warning

The faint

ps. I have the biggest crush on guys in bands, still after all these years.

The faint

all pictures taken by myself

2 comments:

  1. Front row, looks like a great spot, guess it can get daunting if there's a few rowdy rude people like that girl was, but good to hear those guys came to the rescue. :)

    I'm sure you'll nail those classes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you were lucky to be able to see your favorite brand in the front row! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.