Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bye Bye GG

I'm completely sad that one of my favorite shows, Gossip Girl is over. Sure, it was confusing and had too many weird or lame plot lines.  I fell in love after the first few episodes. I'd regularly watch until the fourth season. Still there was so many reason why I turned on my TV each week. I'm not sure what I'm going to watch on Monday. I pray that the CW gives us another show.

Reasons why I will always adore GG:
  • The friendship between Blair and Serena. All their cat fights, and bitter jealously but yet they still remained close. 
  •  I did mourned the loss of Jenny and cheered when whats-her-face left for good.
  • The witch hunt to find out who was Gossip Girl
  •  Blair and Chuck were my definition for an ideal power couple relationship.
  • Remembering when the girls went to Paris. Oui, oui.
  • Drooling over Nate, Dan and Chuck. I even had a thing for Dan's dad, Rufus!
  • Fashion, fassshion, fassshiionnn. I bought every headband, mini skirt and  pattern tights, that I could find after the first season. 
  • Serena and her dreamy hair. 
  • Blair and her addiction to bows. 
  • Lastly, the amazing one liners that I still quote. 


Source: luckymag.com via Briana on Pinterest


Source: cwtv.com via Chelsea on Pinterest






Source: cwtv.com via Inge on Pinterest







Source: cwtv.com via Vanessa on Pinterest




Thanks again Gossip Girl because now I know who is the real Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.