Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Louder Than Ever

Sometimes I forget I have a blog.  I know many bloggers always have an excuse for lack of updates.  I come back home after a long day, all I want to do is drink some wine and not worrying about catching up on this blog. It felt so wonderful to step away from my laptop. So what can one girl do while avoiding the inevitable. Is it wrong to admit that I spend way too much time on tumblr? Should I stop accepting invites to eat sushi or grab a drink with my friends? Not happening! I know I need to find a way to balance social media and my priorities.

Anyways... Here's a few snapshots during the last month.
1. Checking out some new art galleries. Most have free wine and I get to pretend I know what I'm talking about. But I love this piece I found at a Starbucks.
Recent adventures

2. Sushi Dinner Dates, if only I could get a second date...

Sushi

3. Late Nights... Give me a bottle of Framboise or hard cider. Sitting in a cozy place with little tea lights. Running in high heels to catch up with my friends. Finding a late nigh bite to relax after a few drinks.
Recent adventures

Lastly, I'm starting figure out what I love to write about. I'm considering doing a series of about me articles or even writing a few opinion pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.