Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lookin Pretty

Call me vain but I put lots of effort getting ready every morning. A typical beauty routine is simple but requires more than splashing water. Although I envy the type of girl that looks stunning without an once of makeup.

I'm slightly obsessed with skincare. I have major issues with acne, it's hard to describe. I have a mixture of oily and dry skin. Recently I started to notice a clearer face.

Last weekend, I freaked out when I ran out of moisturizer. Marshall's is conveniently close to my house. I love the selection  and the price is way cheaper. I check out all the products, I buy just make sure they are unopened and in the original packaging.  Besides skincare, I'm also looking out for a better eyeliner. I found a liquid one that I love, but have yet to find an excellent eyeliner. Maybe I'll be lucky with this one from L'Oreal. Also I needed a small pocket mirror. This one below is quite intense but perfect for those midday touch ups. Lastly, I found a bottle of OPI Nail Envy. Bought it so I can test it, because my nails are weak and break easily.

ps. Bought all the products with my own money. 

makeup haul

makeup haul

makeup haul


  1. Oooh love skincare tips! Will have to give it a try.

  2. i've not tried elizabeth arden skincare, really! i think the origins zero oil cleanser could be really good for you :) xx


About Me

My Photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.