Monday, October 5, 2009

Paris, Je t'aime

Sigh, I wish I was in Paris. All the lovely people hanging out in cafes, and walking to the next show through the parks. Pardon my day-dreaming, I'm so not in the mood for classes. I'm dying for a break.

Today, I dressed very un-Parisian.
Not a single bit of black.
I felt very country, in my ruffle skirt, which I had for years but I only recent discovered in the back of my closet. I also wore this lovely beige and cream stripe sweater. Also did you see I started wearing my flat brown boots again? I'm totally addicted to them.



I'm sorry, I think everyone is sick of seeing this, but I had to post the awesomeness of this Balmain jacket.
It's official, I've caved into Balmania.

(style.com)


As for Paris, I'm have to agree with the tackiness that came from the Ungaro show. I'm not really disappointed, Lindsey Lohan is exactly what one should be calling a style icon. Oh, I went there.

Lastly, I'm in love with Stella McCartney. Not only does she have the coolest dad ever but her clothing line is stunning. I love those short and the ruffled, bright dresses at the end. (Is it obvious that I have an obsession with ruffles?)

What other shows from Paris is everyone talking about?

4 comments:

  1. paris is always the best. glad you joined in on the balmain frenzy!

    x

    www.tittees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is nice not to have black for a change - still, you looked that you are certainly ready for fall .... btw: i love what you comment - thanks for sharing that, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the high socks with the boots on you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.