Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swearing

My mom wants me to work on cleaning my dirty little mouth.
I swear to much, I'm sorry kids. I'm so boring lately, my whole life revolves around school.

Moving on....



I'm so the not the kind of girl to wear a button down or even wide length jean pants (Sorry Rachael Zoe).

But I thought I give them a try. I feel very proper and preppy. I'm not really preppy, but kids think I am due the amount of times I've worn skirts or dresses.

But I do really like to wear my tutu, even though this was just me hanging around my house. I think I finally am getting over those stupid critics at school and I plan on wearing this to classes soon.
I totally get how Cocorosa feels.

EDIT: Thanks so much Chantal.
It's hard for to get up and not throw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. (that's a typical day for most of classmates) Sometimes I wonder that's my style is what throws people off. I talk about Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton, my peers are all like WTF is she talking about? I want to fit in but I'm not going to stop liking style and fashion.

Nebraska has some people that have some interest but they all seem to want to limit themselves. This is why I started blogging. My best friend doesn't even understand why I network like this.


WHY ARE MY IMAGES NOT BEING ADDED?






Here's me just messing around. I felt a lot better, after such an awful week.


Once again I like to thanks those for such great comments.
♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha :) you know, people will always give critic! always, so I just started to wear what I wanted to wear for myself, and yes at first people would look strange or say something but a same amount of people would give compliments too, its all about being self secured, when you are self secured and confident you can wear whatever you want without people even giving you a weird eye :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt and the shoes, powerful jeans as well.
    Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. i say yes yes yes !!! where what you like screw those haters .... love both looks .... it took me a while but now i can walk out in some crazy getup

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah! chantal is right! you should totally wear what you want, though you also look lovely in that button up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAHHAHA GREAT SKIRT, I SWEAR ALLOT TOO.

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt! You are looking just darling :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.