Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Real Bag


My mother wants me to stop buying cheap stuff, which I actually have been doing.
Quality items last longer and I highly doubt I will be spending thousands of dollars a month anytime soon, so buying quality will help.

So I decided that my first big purchase as an "adult", should be on a semi-expensive bag.

I never like to spend money on purses. Typically cause they end up dirty or me pouring out the contents on the ground looking for my ID.

But I kind of need one, since I typically carry a canvas one or a plastic vinyl purse.

I haven't the slightest clue about how much I should spend.
Let's say 200 maximum, I have no idea where I should start. Then I realize," holy shit I should make a polyvore collage!"

FUCK BAGS!




So I know I some of these aren't great but these are what caught me eye. I did see that bottom bag at UO that a quite an array of colors.

But I'm currenyly coveting the "diego bag" by Alexander Wang.
It's slouchy and perfect beige color.
I'd buy it in a minute except it's out of my budget.
It's either the bag or a camera.

I've stop drooling now, so wish me luck in my venture to find a new bag. Oh and should probably look into buying a camera also.

ps. Thanks for all the comments. You all are so sweet.

10 comments:

  1. A good camera is deff. something worth investing in
    :)
    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag you posted! i'm drooling <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh, I'd go for the camera sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! It's so hard finding that perfect bag!


    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great roundup of purses! My next big purchase is a dslr!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah I love the bucket bag, too bad it is more than $200 :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone's coveting that wonderful Diego bag. I would give anything for it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are just toooo cute! just take your time - first "adut" bag is soooo major, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait till I get my first chanel!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.