Is it Spring yet? I know technically we have a few days before it's officially my favorite season but the gloomy clouds need to freaking piss off.
I guess this can counts towards this 10 things I Like award.( Thanks Audrey !)
I guess you have to write about 10 things you like right now.
You don't have to do this but it would be nice.
1. Some retail therapy. Just to get out of the house, I didn't buy much. I am so picky, that I rarely buy something on impulse.
2.This shoulder bag at Marshalls. It was very much an impulse buy, I grab it when I was standing in the check out line. It's not too big but I can carry lots of stuff in it. Sadly you can't see how pretty it looks that photo.
3. Trying to be more organize. I'm currently doing some spring cleaning.
4. Spring Break, even though the weather seems to disagree
5. Job Interview. I got invited to come down for an interview at this local vintage shop. No clue what to wear but I really hope I get the job.
6. Boys- They seem to be everywhere. I'm not sure why but my failure wit the opposite sex has seem to gone away.
7. Road Trips. I might go to this bookstore in some nearby small town this week. The owner has to be one the coolest people ever. he sue to live in Omaha until he decided to close his shop and move.
I'm really loving bookstores. I haven't a clue what I want to read now but I'm looking out for a couple titles.
8. Pastel Colors- I keep on seeing beautiful girls and boys in light colors now that spring is right around the corner. I'm sick of all the black and grey so I bought this lovely blush pink top.
9. Sunny Day, since Saturday it's been cloudy. I'm looking forward to break out the sandals and floppy hats once the sun comes out of it's hiding place.
10. Friends- I know quite a large group of people. I even consider some bloggers friends and would love to meet some one day. I guess now that everyone started to grow up more, I'm trying not to take advantage of those that matter to me the most right now.
I have to select 10 bloggers-
2. Ash Fox
5. Mitzi Cocoa
10.Lions Tigers and Fashion Oh My!
ps. Thanks for the comments all those my photos are quite blurry.