Saturday, March 20, 2010

Maybe I Should Buy These?

Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to buy the Alexander Wang glasses from this post. That I just could not see why I needed them.

But I can't resist these sunglasses I found on ShopNastyGirl.com




I sounded like little bitch when I last wrote about my fascination with these. I might buy them, if I received any information about the job interview I had this past week.

Also I another item, I've been tempted to purchase has been a cape.
I'm not sure if I could pull on off.
Any ideas where I could find a cape or caplet?
I'm not sure if I want to go look for a vintage one.

Thanks everyone for reading.
I appreciate all the comments I receive.

10 comments:

  1. I like the glasses! They're mm i don't know like vintage but with a futuristic twist. Anyways about the cape, mm i really don't think this will help, but thrift stores or salvation army might have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have these in black. love em!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you before and I'll tell you again these are kick ass! get them

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh so many temptations, love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool sunglasses, they look fab on you. Not sure about capes though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those glasses are stunning!! and ohh how lovely, coldplay started playing when i got to your blog<3 might be the best band ever ;)

    http://www.raita2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.