Thursday, April 1, 2010

Music Festival Inspiration

Besides, my trip with my family in June. I want to experience my first music festival.
Of course, I know all about Coachella, Bonnaroo, and Pitchfork.

But due to unfortunate circumstances, I can not attend any except, Lollapalooza.
I'm little sad, I can't go to either of those three but hoping that a few will perform at Lollapalooza.

Since, this is all about music festivals and so I decided to make outfits for each one.

1. I decided to go for a slightly sexy, version. Lots of chains and and sheer fabrics.

2. I here Bonnaroo's attenendees are much more laidback, than the rest. Oh, I wish I could go to see Conan O'Brien. So, florals and whites, even though that probably be something I would regret.

Bonnaroo



3. I don't know if Zooey Deschanel, is playing with She & Him during Pitchfork. But most of the bands, seem like the kind she would listen to. I'm so inspired by Zooey. I wish I could meet her.
Cute little one pieces and vintage inspired jewels.

Pitchfork


4. Last but not least, Lollapalooza! I'm so excited, because Lady Gaga might be a headliner. I'm dying to go see her. I guess some lovely items by Wildfox would be fun to wear, their items are so perfect for summer. Also how cute are those Docs? How big are Docs? I might buy a pair.

Lollapalooza


8 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the styles at Coachella! wish I could go...I love these festival styles! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great festival looks! I have been to Sasquatch a few times but last year it was more about drugs and partying than the music so I was turned off. Also, I didn't realize Clash of the Titans comes out this weekend! Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all!!

    Visit my blog http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadly, docs are a lot bigger and uglier than you think they are :/ but try them out if you like them, you can always return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw She & Him last week, they were amazing!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. some great looks you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go to Bonnaroo someday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative and cute :) i love the last one. those are pieces i will probably pack for coachella!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.