Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

I don't really have anything new to report except that

I'm done with school!

Words can not express how truly excited I am for the summer.

It's time to break out my swim suits and start taking photos.
I also started a tumblr blog.
I've been using the site for photos inspirations and lovely things.

If you have one add me and post your links here.
I'm new to this so give me a few days to figure out the site. 

Other links I use
My tumblr. ♥

My flickr

My Chictopia. ♥

I hope you all have great week.
Good Luck on finals for all you students.

(Also I'm not big fan of Ke$ha but I do enjoy that song)

5 comments:

  1. I"m stoked for summer, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer!! I have to check your links out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer! Haha, I end next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for the end if school! and summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. im pretty interested in tumblr .. onlyi dont really understand its purpose .maybe i should get one .. lucky you ..im have soem weeks left

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.