Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hate To Be That Girl

Once again, I'm taking a break.
Why? Because it's the freaking Fourth of July.
I plan on blowing up shit, eating some real yummy BBQ and seeing Styx perform free. 
I also hope to buy a camera next week.
My favorite camera store is having a big sale. 
I'm excited to check it out.

Picture from Le Fashion

Also how unbelievably cool are these Jeffrey Campbell shoes?
I have a thing for wooden heels. Granted, I don't think I could walk in these but they be so worth the blisters. 

I hope my fellow American bloggers have a fun and safe Independence Day. 

5 comments:

  1. have fun!

    Missy
    Blending Style, Beauty and Fashion
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a lovely fourth! And I hope you get the camera.
    -indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a lovely holiday! Those booties are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw, these shes are amazing! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are awesome! Want a pair for my own!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.