Saturday, October 13, 2012

Let Me Go Boom

Fall break has commenced and I don't have school until Wednesday. Sadly, I have to work on a few intense homework assignments and I have a large amount of reading, that I shall do while sitting in a local coffee-shop. Enjoyed a lovely fall week, and just took a few pictures from my iPhone via Instagram.

Fireworks. At first, I freaked out and ran outside in the cold to watch.








Lastly, I splurged a little and I bought something from Zara.


Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. hello!!!! your blog is so great... please come visit my blog and if you like it let me know if you would like us to follow each other to be in contact...
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.