Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pretty Independent

Good evening, it's late for me to be writing but I have to share a few thoughts. My head started to hurt after  a long day, and I could feel a burning pain in my neck. So I just took a little bit of personal time to deep condition my hair. I enjoy this new mask because it that refreshes my hair and seriously loosen my neck muscles. Later, I took a few minutes to reboot from all the stress and made a collage on polyvore.  I guess you can take that I'm trying to take my mind away from something.

 What else I could I do during the week to relax? I'm considering taking a yoga meditation class.



Pretty Independent

Pretty Independent by razzledazzleme featuring a faux shearling jacket


Lastly, fall break is coming soon. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. love that leather skirt you picked out, I've been looking for one! and good luck on the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces! I love the sweater.

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.