Thursday, September 26, 2013

Excuse Me

HELLO! I'm not going to make some big excuse because I've been feeling like shit for weeks. I couldn't see the need to post. It's not easy for a girl to admit her weakness. I'm a coming back stronger. I've made up so many excuses to avoid accepting my responsibilities. No lies, I didn't feel like posting and sharing my thoughts of photos. I could have careless about reading outfit posts. I've realized that I'm indifferent about the blog world

Im so happy with my hair, went blonde and smells wonderful. Got it done by MJ at curb appeal in downtown.

Recently, I felt like something was missing and that I miss writing. I'm still not out of my slump but little bits of joy are coming back. I'm starting to feel more complete.

Summer started out with a new adventure, I went to Upstate New York and Brooklyn, to visit some friends. I'm still awestruck. I made a promise to myself that I will save up to go again next year.

Also I stopped by Niagara Falls, Canada. I honestly did not have high expectations for Canada but it blew me away. Once I got away from the high priced tourist locations. I could not take my eyes away from the falls. I feel more relax when I'm around nature. I possibly could of spent days exploring the area. In fact, I didn't want to go back home when the long road finished.

When I got home, I started to focus on myself by taking steps into adulthood.  Finally I found a job at the end of summer. By the way, I'm working in a school. It feels wonderful to be free from university but hopefully, I can return back to school early next year. I'm thrilled to be back!!!

Enjoy all the photos from my trips.

731

318

niagara falls

niagara falls

niagara falls

niagara falls

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.