Monday, July 20, 2009

DIY HELP

I need help choosing a project, something that people could do very easy and I could sum up in less than 5 mins. I'm doing a speech and I have to teach my class something. I am so uninspired right now but speaking of DIY....

I made some shorts.



I would bring this is in but I'm sure that the 10 guys in the class would not be amused by my diy.


Yes, these were capris. I haven't worn since my junior year. And I can't remember why I bought them because they looked really bad on me.


No turning back now.


The finish product!!
Also I'm working on my second shredded tee.


BTW, thanks for all the comments. I really love your advice and words of wisdom. ♥

1 comment:

  1. how about a simple circe skirt! easy and sum um in less than 5 mins! gd luck x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.