Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Friend, My Foe

How is possible that I can do things with such little sleep? I must depend too much on drinking coffee and protein bars. I don't how to explain my justified love about sipping a warm, large latte. Besides wanting coffee every morning, there are tons of reasons to cheer up and enjoy the start of a new season. Still, I can't help but linger onto summer. I always wish that I live in tropical weather. Although I'm big fan of cozy knits, I would prefer a day out in the sun.  Time to find more fall inspiration. I just wish the weather would stay at its current level.





Currently in love with these images.  No original sources, all found via my tumblr and pinterest. I do not claim to own any unless otherwise stated.

1 comment:

  1. I am not able to function well if I don't get 8 hours of sleep every night. It's a curse. I swear I am an old lady, sometimes. Being in bed by 10:15 is a must! :)

    Thank you so much for the support that you showed me on my latest blog post. It really means a lot.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm kind of cool. I like cupcakes and all things french. If you do, we'll get along great.